SOUTH LONDON PARENTS! WANT YOUR KIDS TO TRY OUT RUGBY??
Are you interested in getting your kids into rugby? Fascinated about what it is all about? Want them to learn skills like teamwork, friendship and respect that they will keep into adulthood? Want them to be well-coached in a safe and structured environment? Then the ‘LIONs’ is the place for them!!
Every Sunday we have 3-400 children between the ages of 5 and 18 learning individual and team skills. We teach them the core values of TREDS (Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship).
Your child will benefit from the following:
- Training from well-qualified and experienced coaches
- Participate in Tournaments and matches throughout the season
- Free food after training
- Fun Days, Awards Day and various social events throughout the season
- Older age groups will participate in cup tournaments and tours.
- But most importantly, the opportunity to have FUN!
All our coaches are DBS checked every 3 years and go through annual safeguarding briefings and assessments. We also take safeguarding very seriously and ensure all on and off field incidents are reported and assessed.
Training is every Sunday either 9.30 or 11am starts depending on age group. To let your child test out rugby before committing to subs, we offer 3 SESSIONs FREE OF CHARGE.
For more details and to arrange bringing your child down, please email Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you this Sunday as your kids are ROARSOME!!!!!